75 N Woodward Ave, Oglesby Union-T331 | Tallahassee, FL 32306-4026 | 850-644-9574 | firstname.lastname@example.org | floridastateph.com
THE 2019 FALL RECRUITMENT REGISTRATION IS OPEN PLEASE READ THE LETTER BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING FOR RECRUITMENT
2019 PANHELLENIC RECRUITMENT IS FROM AUGUST 17th - 25th
Thank you for your interest in joining our Panhellenic Community at Florida State University. The power of women is indefinable, and our community is built upon the foundation of helping women discover the true potential that lies within all of us. Recruitment is a special time for us, as we welcome new women into our community to share the same experience that we have. Before registering, there is some important information to be aware of.
· For first time registrants please click "CLICK HERE IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP WITH FSU." You will need your fsu login information to register for recruitment.
· Questions pertaining to your year in college, please respond in accordance to number of years in college. For example, if you are graduating from high school in 2019, please mark “First Year.”
· The uploaded picture you provide should be a headshot picture with no one other than yourself in the picture.
· Articulate any potential conflicts on the registration you will be emailed a survey later on in the survey to confirm your conflict information.
· Registrations dates and fee windows:
o Early Bird Registration: May 21st- June 30th: $185 + $9.00 payment transaction fee
o Normal Registration: July 1st- July 20th: $205 + $10.00 payment transaction fee
o Late Registration: July 21st- August 8th: $240 + $11.75 payment transaction fee
**THIS FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE. NO LATE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCOMMODATED.**
**There is MANDATORY Potential New Member Orientation on August 17th, 2018, which will be a day-long orientation.
If you have any other questions on recruitment, please utilize the resources on this website under the Recruitment tab.
Want to keep up with us over the summer? Follow these links!
· Instagram Handle: @fsupanhellenic
I look forward to meeting you at the Potential New Member Orientation.
In Panhellenic Love,
2019 Vice President of Membership